Google

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Im Back....

Ho Ho Ho...im back...i was two months away...far away...about 800 miles away from my home sweet home...

So...what new in my life??

i worked the whole time...earned some money...saw and met new people...it was interesting...i saw some movies...buyed a book...yeees i didnt made a mistake...i buyed or better i read - the last templar. im on the 50th page so that i cant tell you anything about the story now but dont worry...i will...



Ok...im back...youll hear from me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.