Google

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Heroes

did you ever have a dream that you can fly...and youre so convinced that you can fly...and then you go on the roof to jump of a building...

my friend told me like: ohhh my god..."heroes are on the tv, i must see that...OMG; OMG..." i thought like "WTF is with him?????"...so, i tried to "run away" from him and after hes went home i was finally happy, in peace and alone(Thank u Lord)...

and to cut the story a little bit...and in the evening...someone calls me on my cellphone...it was him...my dear little friend...again...Fuck...what do you think, why did he called me??

Of course, HEROES are on the TV for 5 minutes...dont pass this movie...

I sad him : "ok, ill will take a look at this, but please leave me alone...dont call me...not today, not tomorrow...i dont wanna hear from you the whole weak...clear?"

he was very happy. because he knew he can call me anytime and that all my threats are not serious meant...

"Heroes" starts...i was shocked...it was actually good...the first episode...the second was better...and then you cant to not see the third...and yesterday was the 17th episode...what a bomb...its soooo good...

When i see all the characters...most i like Hiro Nakamura...hehe...then Peter Petrelli...then comes Claire Bennet...then Isaac...then "Mind reader" - cant remember his name...than Nathan Petrelli...the only character i dont like is Nikki...the character is sooo boring...i cant see her super power here...because she only has super powers then when shes jessica, her alter ego...when she gets normal... she looses her powers...


"Heroes" rocks...its better then the most series done in the last few years...so i cant wait on the next episode...c u


New Pirates movie?? please please please....

No comments: